Booking Terms and Conditions
Like any business, there are certain terms and conditions you need to accept before booking with us. Hopefully everything is plain English but feel free to ask us for any clarifications before you book
Before you book - please be aware that this caravan is privately owned and not a Park Resorts site rental caravan.
As as result, you will receive a high quality & personal service from your first point of contact with us (either our Facebook page or this website), through to your actual stay. Our caravan and it's contents are of a much higher standard than you would expect through a site booking and of course considerably cheaper!
All we ask in return is that you are expected to treat the caravan with respect - treat it as if it were your own, if you break or damage anything, we would request that you replace/repair with an equivalent standard of item.
The following T&C's are subject to change - all client bookings will receive the most up to date version with their booking form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings cannot be accepted from anyone under 21 years of age and the Hirer must remain present during the occupancy of the caravan. The caravan is only available to rent to families and responsible couples.
- You are not allowed under any circumstances to sub let the caravan. Anyone found doing this will be asked to leave immediately and the police called.
- The number of persons occupying the caravan must not exceed 8.
- Bookings are to be accompanied by a deposit of £75.00. The balance must be paid 28 days (4 weeks) before the commencement of the holiday. Non-payment of the balance on or before the due date shall be construed as a cancellation of the contract by the client - should you cancel, you forfeit the deposit in full.
- The full rent is payable in advance if the occupancy date is less than 28 days (4 weeks) from the date of booking.
- Any cancellation made by the Client for whatever reason shall be in writing together with any monies due. Upon receipt of notice of cancellation we will do our best to re-let the caravan. If we are able to do this for the whole period we will refund all monies paid less £50 for administrative costs. If we succeed in re-letting the caravan for part of the period booked we will refund the full amount for that period less £50. If we are unable to re-let the caravan all payments made will be retained.
- If for any reason beyond our control the caravan is not available on the date booked, all rent paid in advance will be refunded in full. The Client shall have no further claims against us.
- Rentals commence, unless otherwise notified at 4.00pm on the day of arrival and terminates at 10.00am on the day of departure.
- The Hirer shall take all reasonable and proper care of the caravan and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair and condition and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as at the beginning. The Client agrees to pay for any breakages, losses or damage together with any additional cleaning costs incurred.
- Every reasonable effort has been made to indicate any possible safety hazards. However, it is the Clients' responsibility to inspect the property and grounds immediately on arrival and note any possible hazards. Particularly check the emergency exits so that you can get out quickly and easily. The Owner shall not be responsible for any accident, damage, loss, injury expense or inconvenience which may be suffered, incurred, arise out of or is in any way connected with the rental.
- Duvets and pillows are included. You need to bring your own sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers and tea towels. You can hire bedding direct from Park Resorts - £5 for double, £2.50 per single plus £10 refundable deposit – unable to be pre-ordered in advance – and no guarantee they will have availability.
- All electrical and domestic goods including boiler must be switched off upon leaving the van unoccupied.
- Pease remove all dirty footwear on entering the caravan.
- The owner shall be allowed the right of entry to the caravan at all reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary inspection, repairs or maintenance.
- Children must NEVER be left alone in the caravan.
- Strictly NO SMOKING inside the caravan
- For hygiene reasons NO PETS are allowed.
- Do not disarm smoke alarms.
- At no time are clothes to be dried over heaters. Clothes lines are not permitted on the site.
- Please keep noise to a minimum and show consideration to other caravan owners & occupants at all times. In the event of behaviour likely to cause offence or damage to other users of the facilities, the park management reserve the right to remove any offenders from the park without redress.
- Park speed limits must not be exceeded.
- Please park cars in the allocated areas.
- Tents are not allowed between caravans.
- Ball games are not to be played between caravans.
- The use of BBQ is not permitted unless prior consent from the site has been gained.
- Litter & Refuse must be disposed of in the designated areas provided by the park and the area surrounding the hire caravan must be kept clean & tidy at all times.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property including motor vehicles whether malicious or accidental during your stay.
Need a caravan? Check availability.